GP2 Learning Platform
Training is central to the GP2 effort, and throughout this project we will offer online training courses–listed below–on a range of topics related to Parkinson’s disease genetics. This platform is available to everyone. To join, please complete the form that follows.
Already registered? Access the platform.
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive email updates from GP2 and ASAP. Contact us at [email protected] if you have queries about GP2 training opportunities.
Included below is a summary of GP2’s current course offerings accessible in our learning platform. Please fill out the form above to access the courses through GP2’s learning platform. Check back here as we continue to update our courses and training.
- What is Terra?
- Available Resources from AMP® PD and Terra
- Introduction to Notebooks
- Introduction to the Google Cloud Platform
- Querying Data in a Terra Notebook
- Accessing VCF and Related Files
- Demo: Analysis in a Terra Notebook
- Assessment: Knowledge Check: Using Terra to Access Data & Perform Analyses
- Genotyping Quality Control
- Genome-Wide Association Studies for Binary and Qualitative Traits
- Polygenic Risk Score in Parkinson’s Disease
- Variant Prioritization Using Whole Exome/Genome Sequencing
- Application of Network Analyses for Translational Genetics
- Next Steps
- Introduction to Parkinson’s Disease Genetics: The Past, Present and Future
- Understanding Basic Genetic Concepts
- Monogenic Parkinson’s Disease: Family Studies
- Parkinson’s Disease Genetics in the Clinic
- Current Technologies Used to Study the Genetics of Parkinson’s Disease
- The Genetics of Sporadic PD: Genome-wide Association Studies and Risk Predictions
- Understanding the Genetics of Progression and Age at Onset
- The Genetics of Atypical Parkinsonism
- The Genetics of Underrepresented Populations: Advantages and Challenges
- PD Genetics in the Post-GWAS Era: Using Mendelian Randomization to Understand Causality
- The Genetics of PD in the Post-GWAS era: Fine-mapping, Colocalization & Data Integration
- Parkinson’s Disease Genetics in Drug Development
- Structural Genetic Variation in Parkinson’s Disease
- Fundamentals of Statistics
- Interpreting Statistics and Hypothesis Testing
- Study Design
- Statistical Analysis
- Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis
- Introduction to Research Methods
- Learn to Interpret Statistics
- Understand the Application of Different Study Designs
Clinical Genetic Testing for Parkinson’s Disease: Why, When, and How?
AMP PD Video Series
- Part 1: Introduction to AMP PD and Resources
- Part 2a:Introduction to the Google Cloud Platform
- Part 2b: BigQuery
- Part 3a: Researcher Workbench (Terra)
- Part 3b: AMP PD Workspaces
- Part 4: NIH Strides Overview