Complex Disease - Data Analysis Working Group
Our mission is to execute core analyses to identify the genetic basis of genetically complex forms of Parkinson’s disease.
Our overall goals are to support the maintenance, democratization, and acceleration of analyses relating to basic analysis and storage ecosystem, data quality control including protected health information (PHI) scrubbing, imputation harmonization, periodic genome-wide association study (GWAS) result and data quality control updates, and machine learning predictions for all outcomes of interest. We will also provide analytical support for investigators with approved projects.
Progress so far
- Automated QC pipeline working at scale in the cloud
- Shared GP2 participant-level data on Terra
- Collaborated with other working groups to share code, results, and training materials
Remaining Year 3 Goals
- Support project proposal analyses
- Improve data generation quality and add new data types
- Fully open source GP2 GWAS with browsable summary statistics